Ah yes, the chaos of life, the chaos of finals, and the chaos of the community. Those are my three excuses for not being active here. I’ve been reading, I’ve been writing, I apologize for neglecting my blogging. The thing is, every time I think about making a post, it turns into a rant about the way the bookish community had been acting and all the bullying I’ve seen happen. That is a rant I have posted before. I’m sure no one wants to hear it again. So, staring with this month, June, I will get back to writing reviews. I solemnly swear and cross my heart. I shall start with my TBR in for the month of June.
- First off, my current read, Gemina. I’ve put this book off for so long. I’m proud of myself for finally getting around the reading it. I deserve a gold star.
- P.S I Still Love You by Jenny Han: I just finished To All the Boys I’ve loved before, it was adorable. I normally don’t read contemporaries, but this series has caught my heart.
- Done Dirt Cheap by Sarah Nicole Lemon: This is my most anticipated read in June. I am super pumped about this book.
- Star Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi: I’ve heard really great things about this book as well. It’s been sitting on my shelf forever. I think it’s finally time to pick it up.
Drum roll, here comes the title of the final book I want to read in June….
- The Song Rising by Samantha Shannon: I loved the Bone Season. I cried through parts of The Mime Order. I need to finally read The Song Rising.
Wish me luck on my reading adventure through the month of June. Best of reading to all you. Have a lovely summer!